Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 79

I had a very late start today (1:20) and so I had hoped that I would be able to play the piano during the morning but Per was home when I woke up so I couldn't. Well I could, but I don't like an audience when I'm trying to learn something new because I have to keep playing it over and over again until I get it right and I'm sure that anyone listening would get really annoyed. So I wound up sleeping pretty late and then left for school a little early so I would have time to mail a post card. Then I went to school for my two classes, Biology and Physics. I like Biology because we were talking about genetics and I actually understood several of the questions on this sheet she gave us, and I was able to write answers without any help! Yay me!! Physics was a little bit of a different story, we were studying electrical forces. I understood the notes on the board and the sample problems he did, but when we actually did the work in the book, everyone was having a hard time understanding. After that I met Anna and we ate a salad at our favorite salad place in town and then hung out for a couple of hours and then I went home and played the piano (Finally!!) because nobody was home. I finally learned the second part to When You're Gone and I can play up until after "Can you see how much I need you right now?" I spent the rest of the night on the computer, talking to my dad and studying a little bit.

Also, I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to Maria! Grattis pÄ födelsedagen!!

No comments: