Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 68

It may have been a little confusing to understand my last post in terms of time, because I kept shifting tenses. So to explain; today, Saturday, is the day of Ewa's birthday and I spent last night at their house after the misunderstanding that was described in the previous post.
So I slept late like always and then we spent the rest of the day watching anime and movies and then at around 5 I went home to get a change of clothes and stuff because I was planning on spending the night again because the party would be over at around 1, and I knew I wouldn't feel like riding home that late because I'm lazy.
I came back at 6:30 and then we headed to Skarholmen, the yacht club, for the party. The party was nice, it was a little boring because it was mostly just a bunch of old people getting drunk and dancing to the live band. During dinner, which was an Italian buffet, there were frequent pauses to drop everything and start singing. They has distributed sheets with the lyrics to all these songs. There were at least 8 or 9 of these outbreaks of singing; it was quite funny, actually. Frenchie and I spent pretty much the whole time just talking because there was nothing else to do and then finally at around 2, we headed home and then went to sleep.

No comments: