Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 71

I had a sleep-in today, which was nice and I got to school at around 10:00 only to find out that my Mikrobiologi class was canceled and that I had an hour and a half to wait. So I called Anna to see what she was up to and then we hung out and went to this outdoor market thing near the "Nuclear Power Plant" aka the concert hall. (see "Day 3") After that I returned to school and had so much fun learning about stuff and blah blah blah. After school I met up with Gen who had just gotten back from a trip through Europe with her dad who had come to visit her. We hung out around town for a while and then came back to my house and watched movies with Amanda. Tomorrow I don't have to be in school until 1:20, so maybe I can actually wake up semi-early and work on some assignments! ...or not...

No comments: