Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 77

I got to sleep in this morning and I didn't have to be in school until around 10:00. I caught the bus and met with Emelie and Ida, two of my classmates who live a couples stops after me, and we talked. Right as we were pulling up to our stop, Emelie got a call and we found out that our Biology Lab class was canceled and so was our regular Biology class which meant that I had no lessons today. I wound up going to school anyway and hung out with them and some other friends and waited for the cafeteria to open and then I ate and then went home. I spent the entire afternoon from around 12:00 until like 5:00 working on English and History work. I feel like I'm always playing catch up. I hate how my English class thinks it's a history class. I also told my teacher off in an assignment, because we had to write our own Declaration of Independance (told you it thinks it's a history class!) but instead of declaring independance, we had to declare freedom from something else that was bothering us so I declared independance from online classes. We had to include a list of grievances like in the real one, so I did just that. It made me feel good after doing it, I finally really got to speak my mind and tell the teacher about how I think the curriculum is medicre and the assignments are uninventive, stale and have little or no educational value whatsoever.
Oh yeah, I went there.

No comments: