Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 72

Another sleep in today!!! But this time it was until 1:20!! I actually was planning on waking up at a reasonable hour and then working on some online homework and stuff, but that plan sort of failed when I woke up at 11:00. That pretty much gave me time to take a shower, eat breakfast and get dressed and ready and then catch the 12:23 bus #20 to town to get to school. I then got to school and sat through Biologi and learned about genetics (well I actually kind of already knew the stuff) and then went to Kemi and wrote post cards to my friends while the teacher was babbling about something that I didn't really care about... I did take notes though, so it's not like I didn't care completely, I just wouldn't have really gotten any more information from listening to her talk. Anyway... After school I met with Gen in town and we ate at Max, which I swear is going to be the last time for a while, and I'm definitely going to the gym tomorrow. I finally got home kinda later than I had hoped because I was planning on working on some more of my online stuff. I got home and then ate a little of the dinner they had saved for me (it was like a quice/pie sort of thing with ham and cheese and it was really good) and then Katarina came home from the gym and we talked for a long time (in Swedish) about my day and what I did yesterday and random things, and it was really nice. Then I went upstairs determined to work on my homework and I finally started working and realized that there is no way that I can complete this assignment and then spent a lot of time contemplating and thinking about how I can either get out of doing it, just not doing, getting a zero and moving on, or even dropping the course and seeing if I can pass my English class here off as "English III" back home. I finally came up with a solution, and please everyone don't think differently of me because of this, because this assignment has really been eating away at my sould for an entire week now. I have been losing sleep and been constantly streesed so I finally just got a friend to complete it for me so I can get this incredible weight off of my shoulders and stop the wrinkles and gray hairs from prematurely forming because of this one assignment. In case you haven't noticed, yes this does have to do with my furied rants about how much I hate poetry. The assignment is horrible and after I turn it in I plan to have a long talk with my teacher about it and how it should be removed to prevent further suffering. Anyway that's all for tonight, I need to get to sleep because I don't have a sleep in tomorrow. There is nothing to be learned or gained from being forced to write a poem in response to a dead woman's poem that the never intended to be published in the first place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like u have a good friend lol i am happy for u, but thats sort of wat friends are for to be there when u need them the most. ur crazy if u think i am gonna say who this is.Its not important.