Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 63

Today was interesting.
I went into school at 10:15 and went to my biologi class. I knew they were having a test but I figured I should still show up, so I went in. The teacher then said, "Oj, Michael, du behöver inte att vara här" (you don't have to be here) so I didn't have to take the test (well I knew that I wouldn't have had to) and then I just left and tried to figure out what I would do for the next hour and 40 minutes until my next class. So I found out what everybody was doing (gotta love mobiles aka cell phones) and then a little while later I met Gen and we had lunch at Max. After a while we met with Anna and then a little after that Iliyas showed up and then Amanda so we all hung out for a while. I went home around 4 and then had dinner about an hour and a half later and then I went to Iliyas' house because he wanted to show me a new song he was learning on the piano (which I then picked up in like 10 minutes which made him a little mad) and then at aroun 7:30 we went to Gen's house to meet her dad who had come in from Australia. We stayed until about 9:40 and then rushed home and I got home a little late... Oops..

No comments: