Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 38

Today was pretty fun. I met up with Iliyas and Gen from Australia who just moved into our town. (she moved from Enköping and has been here for 7 months) We met in the center of the town; Iliyas and I rode our bikes (in the light rain) and met her at Max. We walked around for a little while and then had fika at a really nice cafe that had giant Kanelbulle and then walked around some more. We went to Videohuset and rented The Omen and bought some godis. (candy)We then ate at Max, but then Iliyas had to head home so we left and headed back home. Gen came to my house and we hung out and talked for a while then ate dinner and then Iliyas came back and we watched the movie, which was really good. (even though I've already seen it) Then everybody went home and then I went to sleep.

No comments: