Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 41

Today I had a sleep-in because my first class wasn't until 10:00. So I left the house at around 9:30, which is cutting it a little close, (because I was taking my bike) but I figured I would be fine. That was until I hit Dag Hammarskjölds väg (the long road that leads right into the city) and discovered, much to my horror, that there were 300000000 mph winds blowing against me, which caused major delays, so I arrived at school at about 10:14. I then realized that I left my schema (schedule) at home so I had no idea which class I was supposed to be in or which room, so I just sat around and waited until it was over and then rejoined my class. Oh well, it was just Mikrobiologi (do I need to translate that?) and they were just doing some bacteria thing that I wouldn't have understood anyway... 

I realized that I will not be able to survive in Spanish 4 (in Swedish) so I'm going to try to transfer back down to either Spanish 3 or Spanish 2.

 After school today I went with Gen back to Iliyas' house and we watched more movies; Twisted (which was really good) and Sahara. (which I've already seen) It was a lot of fun and we had a good time. I had to ride my bike home in the scary darkness again... But it's not really that bad, at least its mostly downhill. 

No comments: