Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 42

Today was another average day at school, except for the having only 2 classes and having a three hour break in between them. During the two hours of Mikrobiologi we looked at bacteria colonies that had been grown from samples taken from different areas, such as the air or the door handles. We then had to present our findings so I got up and reported to the class about the air, "Luften är jätte disgusting och dirty." (the air is very disgusting and dirty) Everybody laughed, not at me, with me. After that I had my three hour break, in which at some point I would be eating lunch, but I decided to wait for Anna and Iliyas to finish their classes and then we went together. For lunch the main course was blood pudding, which sounded and looked absolutely disgusting, so we passed and had this macaroni casserole thing instead and some potatoes. After that Iliyas left because he had a class, so Anna and I went into the IB "house" which is this building next to the school where the IB students hang out and study, but Anna knew the code to get in. So we hung out there for a while and then I went to Biologi for an hour and then came back and a while after that we left to go into town to fika. After fika(ing) for over an hour, we met up with Amanda and then went and ate (again) and then met Gen at Max and watched her eat, and then I left and went home because they were all going to a choir rehearsal. So then I came home and was talking to a few people online and then Iliyas came over because we were bored and then we played some video games for a while and then he left and now I'm going to sleep.

No comments: