Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 40

Today was a normal school day, but it was nice because I actually understood some of the things we were talking about in Biology. School ended at 12:30 today and then I had lunch (which wasn't very good) and then met Gen (from Australia) in town and we hung out for a while before meeting Anna and then after that Iliyas. We all hung out around town for a little while and then decided our plans for the evening; go to the gym together and then go to Iliyas' house and watch another horror movie. So I rode my bike home with Gen and then got ready to go to the gym. Katarina had booked a session with a personal trainer for me, which was very nice. It was actually a lot of fun and we want to make "Gym Mondays" a recurring event. Any caloric burning was probably nullified however when we ate at Max earlier in the day on top of me eating school lunch, and then we had ice cream and chips at Iliyas' house while we watched the movie. The movie was An American Haunting which was actually pretty good and I really liked it because it was one that I actually haven't already seen. It was pretty scary and really good, I would recommend it. Then I rode home alone, in the dark, at 11:10 at night through the scary parts of Vårdsätra. Well they are not scary like Eskilstuna at night, there's just these two parts that are just a big open field with trees all around, almost like a big clearing. There's lights on the road, so everything else is shadowy and creepy; it certainly doesn't help if you had just watched a horror movie... haha Anyway it's getting late now and I have to go to sleep, it's nice, however, because I can sleep in a little because school doesn't start until 10:00. Maybe I'll take the bike again, I could try to work off today's calories.

No comments: