Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 45

Today was Friday, which is always exciting, but today was even more excited because I left for Hudiksvall with Iliyas' family for the weekend. If you've never heard of Hudiksvall, well, I don't really blame you, but it's located about half way between Uppsala and Sundsvall. Still not helping? It's in the very south part of Norrland. Well it's about a 2.5 hour drive away.

I got out of school early. (I got to skip PE, yes!!) and got home and finished packing up some crap. I then played the piano for a little while, because I've been teaching myself to play the opening part to When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne. At a little after 5, familjen Svensk (literal translation: the Swedish family, yes their last name is Svensk, which means "Swedish" in Swedish) came and picked me up and we were off. After a while we arrived at their summer house which was on a lake in some forest in the middle of nowhere, but it was very quaint and really nice. By the time we arrived there it was pretty late so we went to sleep not too long after arriving. That's all for today.

No comments: