Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 99

Today was just an average day at school. I decided to take my bike to school today, despite the 5(41) degree weather, I wanted to be healthy. It wasn't all that bad. I got to school at 10:15 and had a little over two hours of biology and then finished at 12:35. I ate lunch at school because it's free and they had köttbullar (meatballs) and they were very good. (good school food is hard to come by here) After that it was about 1 and I went into town and met Gen, because I hadn't seen her in about two weeks and we sat in a kebab place and talked and caught up for almost two hours and then Iliyas came and joined us. We then moved to Storken and had fika (I just love their giant kanelbullar) and then we went home and I have been spending the rest of the day working on my online classes (well not really, I've been trying to learn C++, but I'm going to work on my History class now)
Another sleep in tomorrow... just like always.... when do I not have sleep ins??

No comments: