Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 100

Has it been 100 days already?? (well actually maybe not, because I think I might have messed up the day count somewhere along the way, but oh well)

Today was not that special, it was a little bit of a long day today, I started at 10 and finished at 3. I was going to hang out with Gen after school but then I canceled and went home because I had a lot of work that I needed to do. I wound up not getting any work done and spent the entire night (about 6 hours) talking to a bunch of people online. Everybody just decided yesterday that it would be a good day to start talking to me... I felt loved, but it prevented me from getting any work done. I wound up staying up pretty late, but not late enough to see the election results so I went to sleep waiting for morning to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, Wow! i cant believe youve been gone for 100 days! its just crazy anyways it sounds like its pretty cool over there and youre having a blast but we miss you so so much! love reading all your blogs too, pretty interesting stuff. talk to ya soon...
nicole : >