Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 113

Today was just an average day at school, nothing exciting happened.
I went to sleep at 7:30 last night because I was just so tired and I think the darkness at 3:00 thing is getting to me... I woke up after 8:00 so I got a full 12 hours so that was nice.

On the way to school it rained which sucked...

But during the day, the rain tuned into SNOW!!!
It snowed lightly for like 2 hours but then it stopped and turned back into rain.

The ground was too warm so it mostly either melted or mixed with the rain to make this slushy stuff that was really slippery.

I got home and I feel like going to sleep again, but it's only 5:22... I guess I should wait... Maybe I'll go to the gym again.



Also, another notice, I finally sent in another Rotary journal, so if you'd like to see, it's at ryeflorida.org under the "Outbounds 2008" section. If you've been reading here though, there's really no point, because it's mostly just a summary.

No comments: