Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 110

Today was the party! It was a lot of fun. Anna and I spent the morning preparing for the party and then at around 4 I went to her house to be made up. She straightened my hair and put shadows around my eyes, and I went into town like this to the train station to pick up the others who had just arrive. And yes, I did get many strange looks from the people on the bus.
So I picked everyone up and we rode the bus to Anna's house, unfortunately bus 111 doesn't run that late on Saturdays so we had to take 20, which not only takes a longer time, but also stops a little further away from her house.

So we all arrived and the party started. The night was a lot of fun and consisted of eating, dressing everyone up and dancing. We also drank this cool Argentinian tea drink which was really good.

We finally got home at about 2:30; I had Abraham from Mexico and Michael from Michigan staying at my house.


Pictures are here.

No comments: