Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 30

I missed another opportunity to sleep in today because I had forgotten that my first class doesn't start until November so I was in school at 8:30 with nothing to do until 10:15... I was lucky though, because I met my friend, Hannah and she invited me to come to her IB math class. (the IB program is all in English but I'm not allowed to go into it because they want me to learn Swedish) It was actually very nice to learn something; we learned about sets of numbers and stuff like that. Although I had never done that sort of thing before, I understood it instantly and was helping out the other people in the class. The teacher was really weird and said that today was ok, but I'm not allowed to come back again... Oops. Oh well. After that I still had some time, so I went to IB Philosophy. Those who know me well know my feelings for philosophy, but it was actually very nice; maybe it was because the teacher wasn't an obsessed, sadistic sociopath. The philosophy teacher was very nice and warmly welcomed me, unlike the math teacher. After that I rejoined my class and had a pretty good day. I finally got home (to an empty house because everybody is away) and now I'm heading to Iliyas' house for dinner and to spend the night. Tomorrow we're off for Viking Weekend and directly after that, Language Camp! So it might be a while before another post, just to give a warning.

No comments: