Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 28




Today was rather similar to yesterday; mostly just experimenting with water and stuff. Today, my waterproof pant-things were only a couple sizes too big and not horribly immense like yesterday's. We collected some more water samples and then put some chemicals into them and then took them to the lab and put even more chemicals into them and they turned so many fun colors and the whole time I didn't really know what was going on but it was still fun and this sentence just keeps going on and on and on it seems like it will never stop; it's got to be the longest run on sentence I've ever had, it just wont stop, but I guess everything has to end some time, so I guess it will stop now. It was a lot of fun in the lab because we got to wear lab coats and fun goggles that looked like designer sunglasses. After all this, we finally made the journey home and then I took the bus back home. It was really funny walking through town with a giant bag and then getting on the bus. Then I finally got back home to Sunersta (thats the part of Uppsala that I live in) And now, despite having started a sentence with "and," I'm going to sleep because it's almost eleven and I have to go to school tomorrow. I wonder if I should take the bus or the bike to school?

The past 3 day's pictures can be seen HERE

No comments: